Saturday, November 10, 2018

Favorite Things: Essential Oil Products



So today I am in bed trying to get over a nasty cough and post nasal drip. UGH!!! I hate not being 100%. However, I still wanted to share with you a few of my favorite essential oil products especially since I am using a lot of them right now.


1) Doterra Onguard Throat Drops with a blend of Wild Orange Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Rosemary Oil, Cassia Oil, and Myrhh Oil,  are tremendous in helping soothe a sore throat and aids in boosting your bodies defense systems. My entire family uses these. It was one of the first essential oil products I was able to convince my husband to try. These were also a huge help after I had surgery a few years ago and had to be intubated. My throat was so raw and soar and these helped me tremendously in my recovery.

2) Doterra Breathe Respiratory Drops with a blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Melissa, and Thyme are fantastic for helping soothe nasal airways, support overall respiratory health, and even aid in focus and mental clarity. To be honest my kids are not huge fans of these but Todd and I use these when we have sinus headaches, nasal congestion, and to help open up our airways. It is a go-to when our nose is stopped up before we run to nasal sprays that are so addictive.

3) Doterra TriEase Softgels are a blend of Peppermint Oil, Lemon Oil, and Lavender Oil. This particular blend is a natural histamine fighter. I have liked this particular blend for some time, however about 2 weeks I truly fell in love with this product. Our youngest, as I said in my last post has been suffering from various sickness for a long time. Most of her illness is histamine related, most notable is her asthma and eczema. For her eczema, I have tried a slew of different creams, ointments, lotions, and medications both prescription and over the counter and nothing has helped eliminate it, only slightly relieved it. However, about 2 weeks ago I began giving her these capsules, one twice a day, and her eczema is completely gone. I cannot believe it. I am so astounded and thankful.

4) Doterra OnGuard Beadlets with a blend of Wild Orange Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, and Rosemary Oil are an easy and conventient way to boost your immune system and freshen your breath. These are about the size of a pin head and so easy to take. You simply allow them to dissolve in your mouth to help freshen breath or you can swallow to aid in boosting your immune system. My kids find these super easy to take and I love how convenient they are.

Now, these are just a few of the essential oil products we use. I have a whole slew of oils that we utilize and cannot say enough of all the benefits we have experienced over the last several years. I also want to say that Doterra is simply one brand of oils and that there are others, including Young Living that have amazing benefits as well. If you do not know someone who is with either Doterra or Young Living let me know and I can hook you up with some friends of mine that are amazing and a wealth of knowledge.


Disclaimer:
5 Minute Moments does not provide medical advice and nothing contained herein shall be construed as medical advice. The contents of 5minutemoments.blogspot.com, such as text, comments, graphics, images, videos and other content contained on this site are for informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your personal physician before starting any fitness or exercise program or changing dietary habits. The content of this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is not a substitute for a medical exam, nor does it replace the need for services or counsel provided by medical professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment